Sunday, May 17, 2009

Christiane Northrup Endorses My Book!


When I was deciding who to send my manuscript out to for endorsements, a few people came to mind.
Dr. Christiane Northrup has been an inspiration to be since before I even had children. Her book, "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom" made history and helped millions of women understand their bodies in a way that had never been approached before.
Later, when I was pregnant her work and advocacy of natural childbirth led me down a path of advocacy myself...
I believe that Dr. Northrup had much to do with who I am today.
I sent her my book, knowing how busy she was. I trusted she would totally get Radical Unschooling, if she could only read about it.
Boy, was I right! She sent me back a letter and an incredible endorsement which I am not revealing until the book comes out. She read the whole book, and loved it!
I am so honored to have her endorse my book, along with John Taylor Gatto.
How could I have possibly received two better endorsements?
Today, I am in utter bliss and basking in gratitude...

10 comments:

Shady Lady said...

How totally cool! Congratulations, Dayna!!

Goodness said...

How exciting! Congratulations to you!

Sam said...

That is unbelievable. Way to go!

Lesley Breen Withrow said...

That is just incredible! Very exciting. I can't wait to to read your book!!!

Jolene said...

I love your glow, Dayna! Always, whenever you are glowing brightly about experiences in your life, it makes me feel sooooo good! You are such an inspiration to me, and I can't wait to read your book!
Love, Jolene =)

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I can feel your happiness jump right out at me, and it is beautiful. I, also, can't wait to read your book!
Andrea

Frogcreek said...

Congrats! And stay over the moon for a while. It's so nice there!

October said...

dayna
i am so looking forward to reading your book! congratulations !

Jessica said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the book in all it's glory!

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu cereal pluralistic http://blog.bakililar.az/zyrtecs/